Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Who Needs Boys!

Since coming back from holiday, I seemed to have lost my mojo & just hadn't sat down to make any cards apart from my DT card for tomorrow. Anyway yesterday I was commenting & saw this image & it inspired me to make the above card. The image is called Pippy Bug Catcher by Make It Crafty  I coloured her with Promarkers & mounted her with 3d foam squares onto paper I had had in my stash for god knows how long, no idea who or what it came from. The tag is a DooHickey die & I have handwritten the sentiment. Flowers & Ribbon from stash.
Entered into the following challenges
Dream Valley Challenges Something Old (Die) & Something New (Image)
Pennys Challenges Anything Goes
Theme Thursday Garden
2 Sisters How Does Your Garden Grow
Creative Cowgirls Anything Goes
OSAAT Anything Goes
Post a Comment