Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Girly Divas By Design Challenge 2

Its time again for the 2nd challenge at Divas By Design & this one is "For The Girls" We are sponsored this week by Crafty Sentiments & I have used one of their images & coloured her with Promarkers. Mounted her onto a Nestie die & coloured the edge again woth Promarkers. Ribbon, doily, flowers & buttons from stash. Ticket was a blog freebie & BP I got from Dunelm, no idea who its made by though. All in all, a girly card I think.
I look forward to seeing your entries for the next fortnight & don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog & see what my fellow teamies have made too.
Entered into the following challenges
I Did It Creations Lace & Ribbon
Die Cut Dreams Princess Birthday
Claudia & Co Girls Birthday
Southern Girls Lets Hear It For The Girls
A Spoonful Of Sugar Anything Goes
Stamp Fairy 3 Embellishments
Post a Comment