Friday, 20 May 2011

Flirty Seniors

This is an image I purchased from Make It Crafty, its called Flirty Seniors & I love it. I made the card up for my hubby for our anniversary (yes I know its just gone, but I know he will love it & it can be put aside..lol) Coloured with Prisma pencils in the main, with a few bits where I used Promarkers.. Deliberately left the image quite large, so added a little braid from stash & mounted the image onto card, same  as the base & added 3d foam squares to make it stand out from card. Used a punch to make edges with a small circle punch. Sentiment is an Anna Griffin one. Nice & easy & no flowers!!!!
Entered into the following challenges
Whoopsie Daisy Punches
Clear It Out Neglected Stash (prisma pencils)
Cards For Men Someone Special (Hubby)
Digi Stamps 4 Joy Boy, Boys, Boys
Post a Comment