Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Anything But A Card over at Divas By Design

Its time for another fortnightly challenge over at the Divas & this week, we want to see Anything But A Card. This week we are sponsored by Crafty Pad, so  get your thinking cap on & lets see your creations.



I decided to make a set of drawers & used the tutorial over on Katies blog.  I used my Nesties Label 2 die for the top & base & used a small stamp to make the scrolls. Coloured the flowers from stash with Promarkers to get the same tones & added ribbon to the drawer fropnts so they open. My intention is to give it to my sons girlfriend who has a big birthday coming up. (Obviously not empty either..lol)
Entered into the following challenges
Opus-Gluei Girl Things
Paper Sundaes Girly Girl
Pollycraft Ribbon & Flowers
Paper Cupcake Magical Monday Pick2 Flowers. Ribbon.Pearls/Gems.Die Cuts
Post a Comment