Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Relax & Enjoy!

This week has been hard as my one & only child has bought his own place & at the age of 23 has left home Now whilst I am very proud of him & we have a fantastic relationship, I feel grief stricken, I know it will get easier in time & the fact he has gone means I have done a good job BUT it hurts!!!
Anyway I sat & made this card this afternoon to take my mind of things.
Make It Crafty have had a 40% sale on, so I took advantage of it & bought several of Zoes images as I really love them & this is one of them.
Coloured with Promarkers & Prisma pencils, I added Glossy Accents to the bath water, but it did not want to photograph well, so you will have to take my word for it. I decoupaged the dressing gown & towels to give some lift.
Backing papers are again from Dunelm, where I used a MS Daisy punch & added some Liquid Pearls.
Sentiment is my own computer generated one & brads & flowers are from stash.
Maybe I need to take more heed of the sentiment myself.....lol
Entered into the following challenges
Corrosive Challenges Water
Pollycraft Make A Splash
Do You Stack Up Mauve, Mustard & Pink
Post a Comment