Thursday, 23 June 2011

Herbert!

This is an image from Karens Doodles which can be purchased here called A Friend In Need & is part of the Herbert Turtle collection. I just think its perfect for a get well card that I needed to make.
I coloured the image with Promarkers. The BP are from Dunelm (no idea other than that as a friend gave them to me). I coloured all the card with Promarkers to match the papers as I wanted it to be very tonal. (Not sure if thats such a word, but I am sure you know what I mean.lol) Sentiment is an Anna Griffin, from a  set bought from QVC a while back. Flowers & leaves are from stash, I added a little glitter glue to the edges on some of the petals.
Entering this into Karens Doodles challenge as it is Flower Power
The Shabby Tearoom Picture Inspiration (Pinks, green, dots/and or gingham)
Stamps R Us 1 Image.2 BP.3 Embellies
4 Crafty Chicks Get Well Soon
Alphabet Challenge G = Get Well

I also noticed that Karens Doodles have a DT call going on, so thought I would enter this card into the DT call as well. The DT call ends on 20th July, so pop on over & enter,one of us has to be lucky!
Post a Comment