Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Time!

Very different from the last 2 cards I have made. I started out by stamping beige card with  a clock stamp from Creative Expressions Time set with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I then added a smaller square of BooBunny paper to which I aged the corners by using the same ink. I coloured a Tim Holtz stencil with Spiced Marmalade ink & cut it out (so it looks like the die cut he does). Used another 2 stamps of the same stamp kit to complete the card & again used Distress inks around the edges. 2 brads from stash. I covered the whole card with Tim Holtz Crackle paint as well to give the aged look.
Entered into the following challenges
Dream Valley Challenges Stamp Something
Paper Sundaes Vintage
Ambers Craft & stuff Vintage
Stamp Something Use a sentiment
Post a Comment