Friday, 25 November 2011

Kenny K

Kenny K are having a DT call, so I thought I would have a bash at joining. Someone has to get the chance to play with his fab images, but I am sure it wont be me...lol.
Anyway here is my card, which I made yesterday amidst all the glitter & bling needed for Xmas cards.
I used Tug Of War which was a freebie from Kenny K & flipped it to look like the boys are playing against each other. Coloured with Promarkers & Glossy Accents on the sweat...lol. I distressed the edge of the card with Broken China Distress Ink. The paper was Toucan Scraps City Street which I was lucky enough to get whilst on the OSAAT DT . I changed the hue to match my card colours.
The tag was distressed using the same colour, with raffia tied around the card, together with a metal embellishment saying Team, which I thought was quite apt for the card. A few matching candy buttons & there we have a male card!
Entering into the following challenges
Kenny K Kids Rule
Cupcake Craft Teenage Boys
Paper Crafting Journey Anything Goes
Rainbow Lady Cards For Men
Crafty Sentiments Metal
Post a Comment