Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Molly Bloom Xmas scene

After our visit to Sir Stamp A Lot recently, we all bought several Molly Bloom stamps which I have used to create this scene. There is the Santa, Xmas Tree, Xmas stocking, Bed, Little Girl, Night Window
We did several classes whilst we were away & this was one of them. A side stepper card using Molly Bloom stamps.
Coloured with Promarkers. Papers were from stash. I added the snowflake which was a punch (maker KARS) & little jewels to the Xmas tree.
I do have a Magnolia round stamp that says Santa is coming to town which I will add to the front of the card before posting.
I just love the dimension in this little scene.
Entering this card into the following challenges
OSAAT Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers Anything Goes
Crazy Challenges Shaped Cards
Pollycraft Xmas Fun
Lollipop Crafts Anything Goes
Everybody Art Xmas card
Top Tip Tuesday More Than One Fold
Stampavie Anything But Square


Post a Comment