Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Use Metal Divas By Design

This week over at Divas the challenge is to Use Metal & the prize is a Divas prize box. So lets see you all participating & I look forward to seeing your entries. Don't forget to pop over & see what great work my fellow teamies have done too.

 This is my card. The backing paper is a digital freebie from Bearly Mine, onto which I added ribbon from stash to make a frame effect. The image is a digi by Sassy Cheryl which I have coloured with Prisma pencils.

The flower is layered & a metal wire added for dimension. The silver sentiment is a die cut that I accquired ages ago, origin unknown. Lastly I added a cute little metal reindeer on top right corner & a couple of candy buttons.
Entered into the following challenges
One Stitch At A Time Xmas
Die Cut Dreams So Charming (Use a charm)
Lexis Creations Charms
Paper Crafting Journey Use a digi (paper & image)
Post a Comment