Sunday, 27 November 2011

Monochromatic

Whilst reading my dashboard, I saw that Paulette from Create with TLC was asking if anyone could help her out by making a card for her blog hop, so I emailed her offering to do it & here is the card. She gave me the image to work with & I decided to leave it B&W & go for the monchrome look.
 
I created a frame around the image & ran it through the Cuttlebug using a snowflake folder. Added some sparkly black ribbon to top & bottom, together with a white organza bow. Used a little Pinflair Snow Dust on the  bird table roof, tree & snowflake. Snowflake charm from stash. Lastly several jewels in black & silver highlighting the frame a little.
I hope Paulette is happy with it, she has said so...lol.
There is a blog hop going on over at Create With TLC so go on over & have a look at whats on offer.
Entering into these challenges
Digital Tuesday Sparkle & Shine
Creative Card Crew Monochromatic
Post a Comment