Saturday, 19 November 2011

Magnolia Xmas Tree

On our way up to York last weekend, 6 of us visited Sir Stamp A Lot which is our local craft shop & all spent loads of money buying up the shop. Janice gave us tea & biscuits & we spent 2 hours in there & that was before we even started the journey north. One of my purchases was the new Magnolia Ink magazine as I just love these & in it is a card made by Mindy on the DT which I wanted to recreate.


The tree was made using a Magnolia edge die laid on top of each other & then cut at the edges. A little ribbon & silver thread, together with small jewels finish the tree.
Placed onto an easel card covered with Papermania Noel papers. The parcels are little boxes I made up & covered using the same paper pack & decorated.

Tilda as Santas Little Helper (2009) & Edwin on Christmas Eve (2011) were coloured with Promarkers. Doily from stash.
Its not exactly the same as Mindys & I have used different characters too, but the idea is hers & I can't say otherwise. Anyway I am sure hers is better..lol.

Entered into the following challenges
I Love Promarkers Xmas Trees
Magnolia Stamp Lover Xmas
Pile It On Traditional Xmas
My Craft Spot Easel Card
Cupcake Craft Twos Company (2 characters)
Stampavie  Anything But Square
Wags & Whiskers Xmas

UPDATE I have won Top 3 over at I Love Promarkers & My Craft Spot for this card.
Post a Comment