Thursday, 3 November 2011

Edwins Glitterfest

I think I am slowly getting my mojo back after a long absence. So many things have happened & not all good unfortunately. Anyway here is a card I made yesterday.
I absolutely love Zoes images over at Make It Crafty & bought several yesterday to try & kick start me into my craft room. I merged Ice Skating Lake & Simple Winter Scene together using My Craft Studio. Coloured with Promarkers & liberally glittered to give the snow effect. The lake I have covered in Glossy Accents to give a mirror finish
Added Edwin & Sleigh & a sentiment from my Xmas box & stitching around the edges & there you have it.
Entered into the following challenges
OSAAT Xmas
Pollycraft Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Anything Goes & Bling
Top Tip Tuesday Make Your Own Background
The Paper Shelter Xmas Fun
I Love Promarkers Glitter & Glitz
Just Magnolia Merry Xmas

UPDATE I WON TOP 3 WITH THIS CARD OVER AT I LOVE PROMARKERS
Post a Comment