Sunday, 27 November 2011

Tilda & Tree


Another Xmas card made...phew! This one is Tilda & Xmas Tree, coloured with Promarkers. A little Pinflair Snow Dust was added to the tree & the snowflake, as well as beneath Tilda.
Tilda is mounted onto Nesties & placed onto BP Magnolia Holly Christmas Song. I distressed the edges of the  BP. The lace I coloured with Promarkers to get the same colours as my image. The flowers, wire decoration & candy were all from the last 2 kits I got from Duck Pond Crafts in my monthly subscription kits. I embossed the greeting onto a magnolia Tag die, which is hard to photograph but it does say Yuletide Greetings clearly I promise..lol.
Right, thats another card finished. So far I have 50 made & I will spend today writing my cards, so I know how many more I need to make.
Entering into the following challenges
Gingerloft Xmas& Winter
Paper Creations Xmas
Everybody Art Xmas
ILovePromarkers Anything Goes
Just Magnolia Pink, White or Red
Magnolia Down Under Let It Snow

Post a Comment