Sunday 12 February 2012

Butterfly Tilda

It seems ages since I posted here, I dont know where the time goes & this last week, I have not been in my craft room much at all. Apologies as I have not got around my favourite blogs either this week.
I was asked to make a girly, glitzy card with a butterfly theme, so here is my card. The BP are from stash, I coloured the doily with a Promarker to get the colour I wanted. Butterfly Tilda is coloured with Promarkers & her wings slightly glittered.
The butterfly is a Magnolia die, the button is a SU die, as is the mount for the Happy Birthday sentiment. I just love this ribbon that my friend gave me, isn't it fab? Flowers from stash of course.
The 50 I made using a Cuttlebug alphabet die, a few buttons from stash & more of that fab ribbon & voila an Easel card with a butterfly theme as requested.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Lets Ink It Up Ribbon and or Lace
Crafty Emmas Layers 3 or more
Crafty Purple Frog Flowers
Sir Stamp A Lot In the Garden (Flowers, butterflies)

19 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Just Gorgeous Dawn. LOve all your butterflies! LOve this Tilda too.
Chrissyxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Dawn...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Very pretty card Dawn, such a vibrant pink. Thanks for taking part in our challenge this month at LIIU, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

catherine said...

this is such a lovely card Dawn and the colours are gorgeous
x catherine

cotnob said...

This is a pretty card, I love all your gorgeous embellishments.
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Purple Frog challenge.
Pauline
x

cheryl said...

oh Hun this is just gorgeous just love all the embellishments on this hugs Cherylxxx

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous easel card Dawn!
Helen x

pinky said...

This is one gorgeous card Dawn. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
pinky

Jules said...

Hi Dawn

Fabby easel card.

Loving all the flowers and butterflies.

Your colouring and shading is great too.

Love Jules xx

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Gorgeous Card. Love everything about this card. Thank you for sharing.

Berry said...

This is lovely Dawn I do love pink and I haven't used this Tilda in ages! Hugs Rebekah xx

Teresa said...

Oh she's a beauty Dawn, really love your card. Teresa xx

brenda said...

What a delightful card Dawn.

Thank you so much for joining us In the Garden at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and hope you will join us again next month.

B x

Tamara Morton said...

Gorgeous creation thank you for joining us at Lets ink it Up
Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Tamara

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Dawn this is so beautiful, I love, love that image of Tilda, I have this stamp but it is still in the packaging like so many of my Tilda's, I do love the colours and design of this gorgeous card.
hugs
Lorraine x

Julie said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us at CES Challenges this week, Juliex

Tracy Heaton said...

Wow, this is lovely. Thanks for joining us at LIIU
Tracy x

Cor* said...

This is just fantastic! love the easle with all the extras! well done! thanks for playing with us at LIIU this month!

Ruth said...

A great card for our garden themed challenge. Ruth ,Sir Stampalot DT