Sunday, 12 February 2012

Butterfly Tilda

It seems ages since I posted here, I dont know where the time goes & this last week, I have not been in my craft room much at all. Apologies as I have not got around my favourite blogs either this week.
I was asked to make a girly, glitzy card with a butterfly theme, so here is my card. The BP are from stash, I coloured the doily with a Promarker to get the colour I wanted. Butterfly Tilda is coloured with Promarkers & her wings slightly glittered.
The butterfly is a Magnolia die, the button is a SU die, as is the mount for the Happy Birthday sentiment. I just love this ribbon that my friend gave me, isn't it fab? Flowers from stash of course.
The 50 I made using a Cuttlebug alphabet die, a few buttons from stash & more of that fab ribbon & voila an Easel card with a butterfly theme as requested.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Lets Ink It Up Ribbon and or Lace
Crafty Emmas Layers 3 or more
Crafty Purple Frog Flowers
Sir Stamp A Lot In the Garden (Flowers, butterflies)

Post a Comment