Sunday, 5 February 2012

Dream Valley Valentine

Dream Valley Challenge this week is Valentine & is sponsored by both Joanna Sheen who is kindly giving away a £10 voucher to spend in her online store, which has free postage & packing.
& One Stop Card & Craft, who are also supplying a £10 voucher to spend in the store.
Back to my card (I dont put the sponsors pictures first as that is what will show up when you view the blog on the mobile app & I would like my card to be the picture shown)
The papers are from Papermania Portobello Road & the image is Make It Crafty which I have coloured with Prisma pencils & Sansador. The hearts I cut using my Craft Robo from a template over at UKScrappers. The Love letters are from stash (had them years, not idea where they came from). The ribbon is from my Duck Pond Crafts subscription (look at it & you will see gorgeous hearts on it). Flowers from stash & a few liquid pearls & there is the Valentine card for my son to give to his girlfriend.
Entering into the following challenges
Card Mad Fairys Digi Days Hearts
Crafty Anns Love is in the Air
Crafty Purple Frog Show Us Some Love
Little Miss Muffet Valentines & Love
Pennys Paper Crafty Love is in the Air

Post a Comment