Monday, 20 February 2012

Rose Scent Tilda

This is one of my new images from the Sweet Crazy Love collection, Rose Scent Tilda, which I have coloured with Promarkers. The papers are a mixture of K & Co Hopscotch pad & DCWV Far East Mat Stack. I have paper pierced all the edges & drawn faux stitching. I do love sticthing on cards, but I read somewhere that the paper dust can ruin your machine, so as mine is relatively new, I dont want to take the risk of using it for paper very much. All edges have been distressed using Tim Holtz Broken China Ink.
I mounted Tilda onto a couple of Nesties. Added ribbon, dew drops, flowers, hat pin from stash & lastly the flowery die is from Memory Box & is called Catalina border. I also coloured this with Promarkers to fit within my colour scheme.
I am entering this card into the following challenges
TOMIC Recipe. (3 patterned papers,2+ different embellishments & 1 main image
A Gem of a Challenge Sketch
Crafty Anns Challenge Bold & Bright
I Love Promarkers Nature
Sir Stamp A Lot In The Garden


Post a Comment