Friday, 27 January 2012

Tilda in Edwins Village

I started off stamping up Edwins Village which was a recent purchase & coloured with Promarkers. I then used a Nestie to cut out the scalloped square to make a frame around the village scene & edged it with Pumice Stone Distress Ink. The ribbon is from stash & can you see the Happy Birthday on the top one? Tilda is Shopping Tilda & is again coloured with Promarkers.
I added a Cuttlebug border which has been distressed using Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink, as has the Magnolia tag die. The sentiment is by Cuddly Buddly. Flowers & pearls also from stash.
All flowers from stash, mostly part of the lorry load that my friend brought back from Thailand..lol.
Entering into the following challenges
Moving Along With The Times Blooming Marvellous
Paper Crafting Journey Floral
My Mums Craft Shop Flowers
Critter Challenge 3 Embellishments
Craft A Scene Scene
Lets Ink It Up Anything Goes
Post a Comment