Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Its a Jungle out there!

I have been collecting Magnolia stamps for a while now & when I see a bargain, I snap it up, so I have a collection of the animals now, as they are part of the Pet & Animals Collection 2009.
I started off with a side stepper card. I used Jungle Edwin & Colibri on the upright. Both coloured with Promarkers & highlighted with Prismas. I made my own grass for Edwin to stand in & a MS punch to make the jungle vine.
On the back step is Elephant, once again coloured with Promarkers. He is placed in front of a hill (sort of lol) that I cut out & I made more grass & placed a few little flowers behind it.
Once again, I added another jungle vine.
The next step has Lion, coloured with Promarkers & highlighted with Prismas. I cut out a rock & coloured it, again placing some hand made grass & flowers on top.
Finally in front is Jungle Leaves, & I added several flowers.
Sentiment is Papermania.
Entered into
Cheerful Stamp Pad Birds of a Feather
Robyns Fetish Animals
The Squirrel & Fox Critters
I Love Promarkers Anything Goes
Post a Comment