Sunday, 8 January 2012

Dream Valley Challenge 23

So thats Christmas & New Year over for another year & we welcome in 2012. Mind you so far I have had 2 people pass away so not a great start to the year.

Its time for another Dream Valley Challenge & its an Anything Goes, so plenty of scope to get creating.
We are sponsored by One Stop Cards this time.
I needed a Thank You card, so thats my DT entry this time. I made a Criss Cross card using my new Hougie Board that Santa gave me for Christmas. The papers are K & Co Hopscotch & I covered all corners & edges with Broken China Distress Ink.
A Magnolia die was used to make a frilly edge & again distressed with Broken China. Ribbon from stash as are the flowers.
The image was coloured with Promarkers & is Tilda with lace jeans from the Butterfly Dreams collection 2011.
The inside has the same papers & Distress Ink with a Magnolia Tag slipped inside. The sentiment is a Stamping Up stamp. Attached ribbon to the tag with a brad from stash.
Entering into the following challenges
C.R.A.F.T  Thank You
Inky Impressions Anything Goes
Clear It Out Thank You
Passion for Promarkers Thank You
Fashionable Challenges Anything Goes (using new stash which was my Hougie Board)
Post a Comment