Saturday, 14 January 2012

Happy Spring Tilda

This is such a girlie card!
Papers from stash & are edged with chalk. I mounted Happy Spring Tilda (Butterfly Dreams) onto a Nestie and used another Nestie in white, but ran it through the Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots folder & stuck that behind. It almost makes a circle.
Image is coloured with Promarkers & Prisma pencils. A friend lent me her SU punch to make the flags & I threaded them onto embroidery thread & used an old Gel Pen to write the letters. I let the thread hang on the card & stuck it at the bottom of the card.
Used from lace from stash & added an organza ribbon & a few dew drops.
I added quite a few of my new flowers to complete the card. Very, very girly!
Entering into TOMIC Pink monochromatic & a bow.
Art Impressions Pink, pink & more Pink
Stampin For The Weekend Out With The Old (Old stamp, papers & lace)
Do You Stack Up Pink

UPDATE I won over at Art Impressions for this card.
Post a Comment