Saturday, 21 January 2012

Tilda with Hellebores

Another Tilda I am afraid. I just love these images & between me & my 2 friends who also love them, we are building up quite a collection.
On Thursday, 2 of us went to Sir Stamp A Lot & once again, did not come out empty handed. Here's one of our new purchases Tilda with Hellebores from Sweet Christmas 2011 collection. Coloured with Promarkers. BP used are Crafty Individuals Book 1 & a Magnolia paper called Something Old. I also used Papermania Portobello Road. All edges are distressed.
I bought a Marianne Designs birdtable & picket fence, don't you think that is so cute? I have been after the Magnolia fence die for ages, but this one was much cheaper. I distressed it with Pumice Stone distress ink.
Ribbon from stash & gauze from my First Aid kit (thanks Rebekah for the idea). The flourish is a Sissix die run through the Cuttlebug.
Lastly flowers from my recently grown stash..lol.
I will enter this into TOMIC which is a sketch & fabric (ribbon & gauze)
Cropstop A Bit Old You Said (shabby/vintage)
Delightful Challenges Distressed/Vintage
I Love Promarkers Anything Goes

Post a Comment