Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Divas 1st challenge of 2012

Its time for our first challenge over at Divas today & it is themes '' New Beginnings/Thanks''. You can use new stash, New Year, babies or indeed Thank You's
I have chosen a New Year card & used my new Hougie Board, so that also counts as new stash.
This challenge we are sponsored by Crafty Emmas Store.

The image is from Priscilla Styles & I have coloured it with both Prisma pencils & Promarkers. I have also used Glossy Accents on the champagne to make it look like liquid.
Mounted onto a Nestie. Paper from stash. Sentiment computer generated & flowers & pins & jewels from stash. Ooh & almost forgot the lace running across the middle.
Dew drops in the corners & there you have my card.
Don't forget to pop over to the Divas blog & see what my fellow teamies have made this week for you all to see.
Entered into the following challenges
Passion for Promarkers Inspired by Song (Happy New Year-Abba)
Crafty Boots New Beginnings
Daisy Doodles New Beginnings
Ooh La La New Beginnings
Crazy Challenge Lace/Pearls
Corrosive Challenges New Year (new digi image & Hougie Board to score with )
Post a Comment