Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Divas Favourite Things

Time for Team B to showcase this weeks Divas challenge & this week its your favourite things, so that should give you a lot of scope for your entry.
This week its sponsored by Crafty Pad .

My card is yet another Tilda, I just love these images & seem to make more of these than ever before. She is Lovley Pop Tilda from the latest Sweet Crazy Love Collection. I have coloured her with Promarkers & Prisma pencils. She is mounted onto Tulip Walkway from Butterfly Dreams 2011, which is again coloured with Promarkers. I have used 3d foam so as Tilda is standing proud of the background. All papers from stash, I am rubbish at remembering what pad they came from. All edges are distressed using TH Pine Needles Distress Ink. I created a frame & used Liquid Pearls around the edges. Birdcage is a Marianne Creatable die & the dragonfly is a Magnolia die..

The flowers are from stash, although the middle one I made myself using punches & a spacer. Charm from stash added too.
Now you may ask, what is my favourite thing, well most of us have our most recent purchase as our favourite thing right now, so it will be the Spring Border by Memory Box that I have used across the bottom, I adore this & any follower of my blog will see that I have used it several times recently.
Make My Monday Spring Flowers
Pollycraft Spring has Sprung
Stamp with Fun Pink & Green
Pink Elephant Layers (at least 3) I have 4.
Truly Madly Crafty Challenges Colour Inspiration. (Soft blues, greens, pink, yellows)
Magnolia-licious Spring


Post a Comment