Sunday, 4 March 2012

Dream Valley Mothers Day

This fortnights challenge over at Dream Valley is Mothers Day & is sponsored by both OSCC & Crafty Ribbons.

This is a card I made ages ago as it was a request for someone at hubbys work who wanted a plainish card with no real embellishments, which was quite hard to do lol. I just let the papers do the creating with a few candy drops & ribbon.
Anyway its pretty simple, can't remember where the papers came from, a MS punch was used to create the edges. The tag is Magnolia & the sentiment is by Anna Griffin.
I must admit, I dont like making Mothers Day cards as I have noone to send them too, however enough of my ramblings.
Don't forget to go on over & take a look at my fellow teamies cards at Dream Valley as there are some stunning creations over there
Entering this into the following creations
CRAFT Mothers Day
Crafty Ribbons Mothers
Digi Doodle Shops Best Pink & Green
Perfect Sentiment Sentiment & Die Cut
Post a Comment