Friday, 9 March 2012

Tilda & Bath Tub

Last Tuesday night my crafting friends & I went to Sir Stamp A Lot for a class using Magnolia stamps. We are lucky as there are enough of us to have our own class & we always have a laugh & get to spend money in the shop afterwards. I had seen Tilda in Bath Cap & the Bath Tub in the latest collection Prince & Princess, so of course I just had to have them alongside some of the new papers in the collection. They also had a sale of dies & I spotted this one saying bliss & thought it would go perfectly with these images & even better was it cost 50p!.
Anyway back to my card. The paper is from Wild Rose Studio & the pack is called Bella, there really are some fab papers in this pack, so can see this getting well used. The image is as above & coloured with Promarkers with a little Prisma highlighting & on the bubbles I have used Stickles to make them sparkle.
The tag is a Magnolia die onto which I have stuck the Sissix die ''bliss'', which has been coloured with Promarkers & then Stickled. The flower die is the Memory Box Catalina border which I have cut in half & stuck to the card. The leaf punch is MS Pine  & flowers & ribbon from stash. Oh & a few dew drops too.
Entering into the following challenges
I Love Promarkers Ribbons & Bows
Simply Magnolia Bling & Bows
Totally Tilda Punches & Dies ( MS leaf punch & Magnolia & Memory Box die
Craft Your Passion Anything Goes
Crafty Boots Glitter


Post a Comment