Saturday, 12 May 2012

Magnolia Down Under GDT Spot



I was really lucky to have been picked as a GDT for this month over at Magnolia Down Under Challenges & this weeks challenge is to follow a sketch. Details of which are over on their blog.
I have used Waterlily Tilda from the new Summer Memories collection & coloured her with Promarkers. A Nestie has been used to mount her on & edged with a Promarker. I have used some fab blue & pink ribbon & made a frame around the Nestie. Added a few dew drops from my stash

The papers are a combination of Magnolia papers & stash. All edges have been edged using Tim Holtz Distress Inks. Spun Sugar & Broken China.

Its the first time I have coloured her curly hair & it doesn't look too bad I think.
Added flowers from stash & you can just see the Memory Box Catalina Border die which I have cut in half & added to the card underneath the image.
The butterfly is a Magnolia  die which again I have coloured with Promarkers & added a few Liquid Pearl drops to the body.
There you have it, a very pretty girly card.. Don't forget to pop over to Magnolia Down Under & see what the DT have created this week
Entering into the following challenges
Magnolia Stamp Lovers Flowers (must be an image with flowers & this one has water lillies)
TOMIC BINGO (I used Doo Hickey Die, Flowers & Embossing (on Nestie)
Fussy & Fancy Butterflies, Ribbons & punches (must use at least 1, I have used 2)
Charisma Cardz Pink & Girly
Crafty Ribbon Flowers
Crafts & Me Punches & Die Cuts.
Post a Comment