Saturday, 26 May 2012

Magnolia GDT Week 3

This is week 3 of my GDT spot over at Magnolia Down Under & this weeks challenge is to make a card using the colours red, purple & yellow.
I started cutting out a scalloped circle using my  Craft Robo & covered it with paper from Wild Rose Studio Bella. I then cut out another 2 shapes to make the back mount & covered that in paper from Papermania Capsule collection Yellow & Wild Rose Studio again.
I have then coloured Giant Mushroom Jingle Jangle 2009 & Honeebee Tilda from Summer Memories 2012 with Promarkers.
I then added a Marianne Fence die & a Magnolia dragonfly die.The fence I coloured with TH Distress Ink Dusty Concord.
I then cut out the letters shown on my Robo again & stuck them onto a Magnolia tag die & added red ribbon.
Lastly I added a Memory Box Spring Border die & attached red ribbon & flowers from stash.
Entering into the following challenges
Crafty Calendar Challenge Things with Wings
Squiggle Stamps Ribbons & Roses
Hotshot Crafts Diecuts
IlovePromarkers Die Cuts
Southern Girls Dying to Diecut
Paper Pretties Bold, Bright Colours

UPDATE I won Top 3 over at I Love Promarkers for this card.

Post a Comment