Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Tilda on the High Seas

Well after the big party at the weekend, I am slowly getting the house & me back to normal!!! My sister comes to stay tomorrow for 5 days & then she goes back to New Zealand, so whilst I had a moment to myself, I made this card.

I used one of the stamps from the Magnolia stamp kit, as yet unnamed & teamed it with  Sea Through Porthole from Bon Voyage collection. Both have been coloured with Promarkers. I added a few jewels around the edge of the porthole & edged it with Spiced Marmalade DI. Papers are Bo Bunny Barefoot & Bliss collection.
Added a corner which I had cut out using my Craft Robo from a template from UK Scrappers. Backed it with some matching paper to highlight it & coloured with Broken China DI. Mounted some SU banners & coloured as above. Used some letters I had in my stash.

Added flowers from stash & combined 2 ribbons to make the bow.
Finally added a charm from Hobby House which is perfect for this card.
Hopefully from next week, I will be back to blogging properly, once the excitement from the last few weeks have died down.
Entering into the following challenges
Magnolia Down Under Use a stamp from Bon Voyage collection or a travel related Magnolia stamp
Midweek Magnolias May Flowers
Simply Magnolias Use 2 stamps
Creative Card Crew Ribbon
Party Time Tuesday 2 or more Ribbons

Post a Comment