Thursday, 10 May 2012

Molly Blooms

This is the card I made yesterday instead of my Divas card  duuhhh! I coloured Molly Bloom stamps Gypsy Caravan & Gypsy from the Big Top collection & coloured them with Promarkers. Now regular readers of my blog will know I do like to create scenes every now & then & this card is no exception. I cut up some acetate & used it as a mask to create the clouds by inking up with Broken China DI & created the grass with Peeled Paint DI. The trees were created using a Marianne Creatable die & coloured using Peeled Paint & Pine Needles DI. The Robin is again a Marianne Creatable die. A few dew drops & tiny flower heads complete the picture. Hand drew the birds in the sky.
Entering into the following challenges
Crafts & Me Punches & Die Cuts
My Craft Spot Down on the Farm (animals or country)
Paper Creations Ink In the garden
By the cute & girly Spring
Post a Comment