Sunday, 10 June 2012

For a Special Guy

This fortnights challenge over at Dream Valley Challenges is sponsored by OSCC

and Sassy Studios
& is For a Special Guy, so lets see your male cards this fortnight, especially with Fathers Day here in the UK shortly.
Back to my card & I am afraid I have no idea as to what papers were used as this was made at Sir Stamp A Lot. We are lucky as we are able to have our own class each month now, as there are always enough of us, so we don't miss out and so the papers were provided by Janice & Kate. I do know that the image is Cool Edwin from Sweet Memories collection and he is coloured with Copics. The little square Union Jack that Edwin is mounted on is a post it note, how cool is that? Very apt for Britain this year.
I am entering this into the following challenges
Just Magnolia Fathers Day/ Edwin
Card Makin Mamas Fathers Day
The Poodles Parlour Fathers Day/Male card
CRAFT Male

UPDATE I won Top 3 over at C.R.A.F.T for this card.


Post a Comment