Wednesday, 13 June 2012

My 1st Xmas card of 2012

Here is my 1st Xmas card of 2012 & yes I know its not my last...lol.
I have used Santa with Lantern from Xmas  2009 and Winter Night background  & for a change I coloured them with my Prisma pencils & blended with Sansador. I added Liquid Pearl to the snow falling to add shimmer.
The background paper is from Crafty Individuals Xmas Book 2.  My die cut trees are Marianne. The holly leaves are from stash & they have had the Glamour Dust treatment, although difficult to see in the photo.  Santa is coming to town sentiment is Magnolia too.
Entering into the following challenges
Magnolia Down Under Winter
ABC Christmas Challenge L for lyrics (Santa Claus is coming to town is my inspiration)
Top Tip Tuesday Sparkle Galore (Glamour Dust & red holly berries are all glittered)
Post a Comment