Saturday, 9 June 2012

Stamping Tilda

I won a Magnolia-licious challenge recently & this was my choice of prize. Stamping Tilda which I have coloured with Promarkers. I used a Nestie plain oval to stamp onto & coloured the embossed edge with a Promarker. The scrummy papers are from Papermania Designstax Lucy Cornwell. My firend & I went halves on a 12x12 paper pad & cut it down the middle, so we both have these gorgeous papers for little money. Result!
I have used my Memory Box die Catalina & lace & ribbon from stash.
I added a silk flower & made a couple of flowers myself using EK Success punches with a star punch in the middle, on top of which I added a few seed pearls. The papers in these match the main card. Added a pearl drop flourish & Pine Leaves from a Martha Stewart punch. I love this card, the colours are so soft & its so pretty & girly.
Entering into the following challenges
Magnolia-licious Inspiration photo (pastel colours)
I Love Promarkers For a Little Girl
Midweek Magnolias  Anything Goes
Tildas Town Sketch
TOMIC Anything Goes

Post a Comment