Saturday, 2 June 2012

Last GDT card

This is my last GDT card for Magnolia Down Under & it was to have 2 of something on your card. I bought this background from Make It Crafty & coloured it with Promarkers. I then added 2 seahorses from Bon Voyage collection & the bubbles are all glamour dusted. I then added & mounted on foam pads, Mermaid Tilda, again from the same collection. I glittered her scales. Background paper from Bo Bunny Barefoot & Bliss. Added a charm, couple of shells & twine & voila. Not a flower in sight either!!!

Hope everyone in the UK is enjoying the long Bank Holiday Jubilee weekend.

Entering into the following challenges
Tildas Town Use a Magnolia accessory as well as Tilda/Edwin stamp. I used 2 seahorses
Do You Stack Up Under the Sea
Just Magnolia Anything Goes
Sir Stamp A lot Bingo (I used a line, pink, brown & bling)
Post a Comment