Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Anything Goes at Divas

We have an Anything Goes over at Divas this week & this week is sponsored by Nitwits so once more I have made another Christmas card. This time I have used a Molly Bloom postbox & coloured with Promarkers. I have chalked around the image with black chalk, which I think gives an atmospheric addition to the scene. I have used Fluffy Stuff by Woodware for the snow effect. The paper is again a freebie from a magazine bought years ago & not used until now. The border is a snowflake Martha Stewart punch & again chalked. The postcard stamp is Papermania Portobello Road, onto which I have added letters from my stash. A ribbon bow & a pointsettia from Fred She Said completes it.
Entering the following challenges
Clear It Out Red (Used Fred She Said flowers & paper bought years ago)
Bunny Zoe Crafts Winter
Stamps & Fun Anything Goes
There She Goes Let It Snow
Joanna Sheen Cold & Frosty

(Have no idea why my font has changed midway)!!

Post a Comment