Sunday, 11 November 2012

Anything Goes at Dream Valley

This fortnights challenge at Dream Valley is an easy one, its Anything Goes & is sponsored by Joanna Sheen, so lets see all your creations & dont forget to pop over to the blog & see what my fellow teamies have created for you.
My card is a quite simple one for me lol. The red BP is Papermania Home for Christmas & the top one which I love is Magnolia Holly Christmas Song, which I edged using a Martha Stewart corner punch. The image is Magnolia Tilda Singing Carols from Christmas 2009. She is coloured with Promarkers & I added some chalk to the background in a soft green. She is mounted onto an oval Nestie.
A little red ribbon & a holly sprig with another ribbon & a few dew drops complete the card. I just love this paper & didnt want to hide it lol. The sentiment was a freebie picked up on the blogs at some point.
Entering into the following challenges
Sir Stamp A Lot Traditional Christmas
Xmas Stampin All Year Long Anything Goes
Southern Girls  Christmas
ABC Christmas Vibrant Colours
Crafts & Me Red
Post a Comment