Friday, 16 November 2012

Christmas Kisses

I was rummaging around in my stamp drawer & came across this set of stamps by Elusive Images & had completely forgotten about it. We all focus on the new stuff & forget what we already own don't we?
I coloured it with Distress Ink (Pine Needles), having embossed it with green sparkly embossing powder. The papers are Papermania & are edged with Distress Ink again. I also found whilst rummaging some old mirri waste, do you remember that? Added that to the middle of the card, on top of which I put some mirri card & then some lace. Used Liquid Pearls for the mistletoe berries & flowers from stash. The sentiment is in the same stamp set.
Entering into the following challenges
Sketch & Stash Used Sketch 19

Crafty Sentiments Xmas
Just Keep Creating Xmas


Post a Comment