Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Molly Bloom with Sparkle


 I have been playing today & here is yet another Christmas card. For every 1 I make with lots of detail, I am trying to make 2 not so fussy to save on postage come the time to post for Christmas.
This time I chose Snowflake Molly from Molly Bloom Winter Wonderland collection & coloured with Promarkers. I have added some shading with my Prismas too. Woodware Fluffy Stuff has been used to make the snow on the image & I have chalked around it to give a little background colour.
The paper was from a magazine from several years ago ( I am still using some of my older stock) & I have edged it with TH Distress Ink Dusty Concord. A Martha Stewart punch was used to create the snowflake border & the card coloured with a Promarker. The snowflakes are glittered with Gold Glamour Dust & cut out using my Craft Robo.

The flowers are from stash, I have added a little more Glamour Dust onto the flowers & leaves.
At the top of the card I have hidden a tag, again edged with TH Dusty Concord & a Molly Bloom sentiment added, to which I have attached a ribbon from stash.
Can you see that gorgeous tree ribbon? This came from my visit the other day to the garden centre. I love it.
Entering into the following challenges
Papertake Weekly Anything Goes
Ooh La La Xmas
Stamps & Fun Xmas
Use Your Stuff Xmas
Pile It On Make it Sparkle
Sweet Stampin All that Glitters
Post a Comment