Friday, 14 December 2012

2nd post of the day



Yes you do see right, this is the second post of today, I know, nothing for a week, then 2 in a day. Like London buses eh?
Papers are from stash & I have faux stitched them all. You can see a Cheery Lynn flourish die and a Magnolia ticket die too. The ticket has been coloured with Spun Sugar DI & an old sentiment used from stamp stash. Added a doily & ribbon & a little Bakers Twine too.
My image is Tilda on Scooter & is coloured with Distress Inks & mounted onto a Nestie die. Added a little butterfly charm & flowers from stash & here is a girly birthday card.
 Told you I had finished my Xmas cards!!!!
Entering into the following challenges
Sketch & Stash
Totally Tilda Sitting Pretty
Pennys Paper Crafty Something New ( both dies used are new, bought at end November)

Post a Comment