Friday, 21 December 2012

Tilda & Flower

Yesterday my hubby had his Christmas do, so that left me alone all evening, so of course off I went into my craft room, I Tunes blaring away & made this card. I had been to Grafton Crafts during the day with a friend & had bought the papers that I have used here & they are by Craft Creations Ltd. We had a lucky escape actually as when we came through Kimbolton, the roads were flooding & I could see that the River was being monitored as it was level with the road, so instead of having lunch first, we did our craft shopping & came back & had lunch in a pub near home, but just after we drove through, the road was closed & that would have made a big detour to have gotten home, so for once my timing was spot on!
Anyway back to the card, I have used the sketch over at Sketch & Stash. The corners are a Cheery Lyn corner die in the same papers.
The images are Meadow Daisy from Summer Memories collection & Berry Tilda from Lazy Summer Days, both of which are coloured with Watercolours. Not happy with result, but I will keep practising at different mediums from time to time.
The fence & bird table are both a Marianne die set. The sentiment ticket is a Magnolia die. Ribbon, flowers, butterfly, dew drops & Bakers Twine all from stash.
There you have a spring looking card with no snow anywhere lol.
Entering into the following other challenge
Marvellous Magnolias 2 or more Magnolia stamps

Post a Comment