Friday, 14 December 2012

My last Christmas card of 2012 (I hope)



This took me ages as you can imagine & I made it ages ago, but never got around to posting it here. It is a step card, which are always quite difficult to photograph. I used paper from stash to create the night sky & added Liquid pearls to create the snow falling. I coloured Edwins Village stamps by Magnolia with DI & also used Cool Santa from Xmas 2010 &  Lampost from 2008, both by Magnolia & coloured with DI.
I edged it with Magnolia Tildas lace Border & coloured with Walnut Stain DI.
The sentiment is also Magnolia Santa is Coming to Town, coloured with DI. The scroll I made myself using cocktail sticks & write a little story. Hopefully you can read it , but it says Twas the night before Xmas. Edwin is hurrying home & Tilda is lighting his way. Meanwhile Santa Claus is waiting........

I then used a Marianne die for the trees & coloured them with a mixture of Peeled paint & pine Needles DI & added Liquid Pearls to some of them. Edwin on Christmas Eve & Tilda with Lamp were coloured with DI again & Tilda was glittered & her fur glittered with Glamour Dust & placed among the trees.
The final step has Magnolia paper & little poinsettia & silver berries.
Entering into the following challenges
Magnolia Down Under Bingo (I used Snowflakes/Glitter/Sparkles & Doo Hickey Die)
Christmas Sweet Stampin Anything Goes
Loves Rubber Stamps Let It Snow
ABC Let It Snow
Fashionista Challenge Winter
Sir Stamp A lot Tree Mendous
Tildas Town Freezing Season

Post a Comment