Sunday, 9 December 2012

Last Dream Valley challenge of 2012


Today is the last Dream Valley challenge until 9th January 2013 & of course the theme is Christmas. We have loads of sponsors, too many to list here, so pop over to the blog & see for yourself, as well as look at the amazing creations of my fellow teamies.
I have been practising with my Distress Ink painting & I think this is my best so far. I am afraid I made this card whilst away in Lincolnshire, so cannot remember which inks I used.
The papers were from stash & the image is the one that came with the recent Magnolia magazine. I added a Magnolia tag & stamped Seasons Greetings onto it from an old See D bought from QVC many moons ago. The ribbon I stitched with a running stitch & gathered up & stuck to the card., onto which I added more ribbon & Candy to complete the ruffle. Flowers & berries from stash.
More practising is required, but onwards & upwards as they say, I am enjoying playing with the inks though.
 I am now off to do our monthly food shopping, we did all the extra Christmas food yesterday & today the normal shop. Then apart from the meat & cheese order which is to be picked up from the farm shop on 22nd December, I am done!!!!!
Entering into the following challenges
Magnolia Down Under Xmas Bingo  (I used Doo Hickey die, ribbon & painted with my inks)
Midweek Magnolias Christmas Surprise (Tag that can be pulled out)
Tildas Town Celebrate Xmas
My Time to Craft Non Traditional Xmas Colours
Charisma Cardz Christmassy




Post a Comment