Thursday, 28 November 2013

Flower Basket

On my crafting weekend last week, I managed to make 10 cards as well as a Christmas decoration & have several other projects not yet started, but I thought Id show you one of the cards I did complete. The stamp is Stampendous & is called Holly Basket, coloured with Prismas & mounted onto a Nestie. I am rubbish with my papers, as they are all in a Christmas box & I have no idea whose they are. They are edged with Pumice Stone TH DI. A little organza ribbon & stripey ribbon from Hobby House whom we visited on our crafting shopping trip, along with Lets Create at Tattershall & Cloud Nine in Horncastle & of course Sir Stamp A lot on the way, our favourite & local shop. The heart banner die is Doohickey & the sentiment is a blog freebie. Ooh & the charm also came from Hobby House.
Entering the following challenges
Little Red Wagon Off the Edge
Stampavie Christmas
Stampotique Designers Christmas
Deep Ocean Fav colour combo (mine is red & green at Christmas)
4 Crafty Chicks Christmas
Crafty Ribbons Anything Goes with Ribbon


Post a Comment