Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Owl Togetherness

I saw this image over at Mo Mannings Digital Pencil Too & immediately wanted it for hubbys Christmas card. Its called Owl Moon & can be bought here. I have coloured them with Prismas & added a little Liquid pearl to give the snow dimension & also dotted all over to like its snowing. I added Marine Frantage around the edges of both the mount & paper & the paper is a Craft Creations from a magazine. Added a few stars, some Christmas ribbon & a Magnolia tag die onto which I have printed my own sentiment. I just think they are so cute.
Entering into the following challenges
Mos Digital Challenge Winter/Christmas Holiday
Cards Und More Baby Its Cold Outside
Crafty Sentiments Christmas
Timeless Tuesday Winter Scene
Cards For Men Christmas
C is for Challenge Winter is Coming

Post a Comment