Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Snowy Wall Hanging


Divas By Design has a new challenge today & its sponsored by Bunny Zoes & the theme is Something Snowy. On a recent visit to Sir Stamp A lot, I saw something similar that someone else had made & fell in love with it. I thought I could make that, so here is my attempt at recreating it, using mostly things I already owned. I started out with a piece of board & covered it in the green paper from my stash.I then used Aleene's Glitter Snow all around the edge.
Before adding the beige paper, I cut out several Marianne Pine Needle dies & added Aged Hunter Frantage & glitter snow to them & placed them around the corners of the board & stuck them down. On the side I used a Joy Craft snowflake die & added Stampendous Crushed Gold Glass Glitter & more snow, with a red dew drop in the middle of each.
 I then added Craft Creations paper & again added copious amounts of the glitter snow all around the edges again. The black die is a TH Hanging Sign & one is turned on its side to form a stand. Once again, loads of Glitter Snow has been added.
The Sentiment is an old wooden stamp, embossed with red embossing powder. The robin & reindeer are both Pink Gem digi stamps, which see the light of day every year as I love them both. Both of them have Crystal Glamour Dust added to them.

Lastly a little Christmas ribbon completed the wall hanging.
Entering into the following challenges.
Deep Ocean Winter
LEJ Designs Seasons Greetings
C is for Challenge  Winter is Coming
Creative Creations Sparkle & Shine
Through the Purple Haze Winter Scenes & optional animals
Hobbycutz Winter Wonderland or Glitter & Sparkle (both I think)





Post a Comment