Monday, 4 November 2013

Tilda & Telephone Booth

I was lying in bed on Saturday & this idea popped into my head to combine the Scooter Tilda with the Telephone Booth, together with the Papermania Portobello Road papers, so I set to & created this card. Now I must say, I think, this has to be one of my all time favourites, I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

I masked the two stamps together & coloured with Prisma pencils. I have edged the mount with  Pumice Stone Distress Ink. The papers are Papermania Portobello Road & all the stamps are also Portobello Road. Added a little lace from stash, a bow & flowers, also from stash. The pinwheels are made from a Memory Box die.
Entering into the following challenges
Bunny Zoes Ribbon
Magnolia-licious Anything Goes
Tildas Town Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge Tic Tac Toe (Right hand line reading downwards)  2nd entry
Midweek Magnolias Lots of Layers
Post a Comment