Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Colouring Skills

I am desperately trying to improve on my colouring skills in all my chosen mediums & I have concentrating on my Promarkers, of which I have a complete set. I bought Donna Jerrett (Promarker EBook) which is like a bible for Promarkers. It tells you what combinations work best together, as well as tutorials too. It is 174 pages long & packed full of information. If you want to purchase this book, all proceeds of £12.00 go to charity & can be bought here  Here is a card on which I have practiced my colouring. The image is one I got whist being on OSAAT DT, I do not know which artist drew it, sorry to say.
I have used Pine, Forest Green & Bright Green for the leaves. & Plum, Mulberry & Fuchsia Pink for the flower.
The papers are Papermania Rose Garden & First edition Bird Song. The lace came from Cyprus & the pearls from Thailand.
Overall I am pleased with the colouring, I know I have a long way to go yet, but I feel its better than what I would have produced several months ago. The card itself, I have left quite simple as I wanted to show the colouring.
Entering the following challenges
Clear It Out Anything Goes & Use Stash ( The digi stamp is years old)
Through The Craft Room Door Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday Use Your Stash (digi image is years old & the papers were purchased over a year
 ago too)
My Craft Creations Anything Goes


Post a Comment