Thursday, 21 August 2014

Spritz!

Its my turn for an inspirational post over at Bearly Mine Challenges & I have chosen to start on my Christmas cards, I currently have 5 made, so this is now my 6th & I am trying to make most of them fit into an envelope rather than a box, as it took me as long last year to make the boxes as it did the blooming cards!!
I have coloured the Spritz image from Saturated Canary with Distress Inks, following on from my recent class over at Kit and Clowder. I just love using this medium & cant wait for there to be a pencil class, as I will be signing up for that as well. I also want to use my Promarkers more & have bought a class from Donna Marie Jerrett specifically for Promarkers, which is packed full of information & tutorials, so I going to be busy practicing my colouring me thinks.
The papers are Bearly Mine Christmas Sparkle & I have altered the green one from a blue tone to green, which is the beauty of digital papers.
The edging on the green paper is a Martha Stewart punch & all edges have been Glamour Dusted. The banner flags are from the recent Magnolia DooHickey Volume 1 die set. A few flat backed pearls complete the picture & they were purchased in Thailand.
Entering the following challenges
My Heart Pieces Use a digi stamp
Aud Sentiments Create a project for your favourite  season with a sentiment
Crafters Cafe Square cards only
Crafty Creations Use something from your stash (this digi stamp & ribbon)
Freshly Brewed Designs Glitter galore
Pennys Paper Crafty Christmas, children or critters
Deep Ocean Christmas in August
Stamps & Fun Christmas in summer
Stamp & Create Anything Goes


Post a Comment