Saturday, 2 August 2014

Marci from La La Land

I recently signed up for the Distress Ink class over at Kit and Clowder as when I recently went to Sir Stamp A lot for a Distress Ink class, I loved it & wanted to learn more. Well these classes are something else, there is hours of video to watch & a booklet to print off for reference & no time limit to the classes.
This is Marci from La La Land which you get as part of the class & is coloured with Distress Inks. I am so pleased with this colouring & have had such praise from Tracy (crafteeze blog) whose videos you watch & whom co wrote the class.
The papers are a mixture of Papermania or Dovecraft & HOTP Blue Dimensions. The lace I purchased in Cyprus. I have added  Shabby White Frantage to the papers, as well as a few flat backed pearls, purchased in Thailand. The edging on the image is Magnolia Old Swedish Lace. The flowers were also bought in Thailand, but the spirals are a Memory Box die Pinwheel Posie. The doily came from a local Chinese food supplier (yes really).
Entering the following challenges
Cards Galore Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottages Digi/Pearls or Lace  (all 3)
Oddball Stamps Show us your Colouring Skills
4 Krafty Girlz Anything Goes
Crafters Cafe Use a Digi
Inky Impressions Anything Goes
Bunny Zoes Bingo (I used middle line, doily, pearls & embossing)
Pink Gem Embossing
Sir Stamp A Lot Anything Goes

UPDATE I won Top 3 pick over at Pink Gem with this card

Post a Comment