Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Whimsy Stamps Flower Girl

Oops I am late with this card, woudn't mind,But I had made it & just plain forgot to write up a post!
Divas By Design have a new challenge today & its sponsored by Crafty Devils
The theme is Happy Birthday, so a nice easy one.
My image I have coloured with Promarkers & was the image used by Alyce over at Kit and Clowder for her live colouring tutorial & is from Whimsy Stamps & is called Flower Girl.
I have no idea where the paper came from, I really must make a note of these things when I make the card!!
The spiral edges are a Spellbinders Shapeabilities Office Supplies. The flourish is Cherry Lynn Fanciful Flourish, flowers & ribbon from stash & the film strip was from Donna over at Bearly Mine, who gave it to us on the DT. Butterfly is from Cyprus, coloured to match. The pull out on the top is Magnolia Vol 1 die set.
Entering the following challenges
Digi Choosday  Blooms
Through The Craft Room Door Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown  Anything Goes
Card Mania Butterflies & Bows
Dream Valley Flowers


Post a Comment